- Enable "System → Security → Untrusted software → Allow untrusted software" in the Settings app on your Sailfish OS device.
- Select the correct configuration for your device at this page.
- Then download one of the RPMs via the links which are displayed under the selection form:
Tap on the downloaded RPM file via the "File downloaded" notification or in the file browser, then confirm the installation.
Preferably disable the "Allow untrusted software" setting again.
- sailfishos-chum-gui for the SailfishOS:Chum GUI application
References: Source code repository and OBS build entry
- sailfishos-chum for a helper RPM, which solely provides an appropriate local repository configuration for utilising the SailfishOS:Chum community repository with command line tools as pkcon or zypper.
References: Source code and OBS build entry
- Note that the SailfishOS:Chum GUI application provides the same local repository configuration, while also providing a GUI app, which can be used in addition to pkcon or zypper. Furthermore it offers easy switching between the regular SailfishOS:Chum repository and the SailfishOS:Chum testing repository.
Hence you might rather install the sailfishos-chum-gui RPM instead of the sailfishos-chum RPM.
RPM for the SailfishOS:Chum GUI application not found!
RPM solely for the SailfishOS:Chum local repository configuration not found!